Latest update: August 01, 2022.
Nitzap is an integration solution between Whastapp and Salesforce, developed by Datago Technology Ltd., a technology company based in Vitoria/ES - Brazil.
Deeply concerned about your Privacy be it as a client and/or visitor of our website, we aim for the highest level of protection of the personal data processed by us.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
DATAGO TECHNOLOGY LTD., BRAZILIAN TAX ID nº 30.728.220/0001, is the Controller of your personal data collected and processed by our services, as a visitor of our website, participant of our selection process, a client and in logging into our solution.
Such Policy does not apply to our solution NITZAP, where personal data is processed as OPERATOR, on behalf of our clients that hire our solution and, as such, the processing will only take place as instructed by our clients (then Controller) and considering applicable legislation.
WHICH DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHAT IS ITS SOURCE?
On NITZAP there is no storage of the data exchanged between WhatsApp and Salesforce. We are an integration solution only. The data is stored on the respective servers of the integrated solutions.
The data actively provided by you or collected by us are considered confidential. We are committed to adopt every technical and administrative measure apt to protect your personal data, noting, for example, the guidelines of safety patterns established by current legislation.
Data informed by the Holder. Information provided directly by you in order to operate on NITZAP (log in), website, WhatsApp, email, support, sales area, and/or records filled during interactions with NITZAP. (i.e. forms to schedule demonstrations and for newsletters, among others).
Informational data such as your name, email, and phone number to log into NITZAP, shared by you in our social media or any other data provided when creating or altering your profile or to simulate, hire or cancel any service we provide.
We do not process sensitive personal information or those from kids or teenagers (underage) to operate on NITZAP (log in), website, or for any marketing or commercial purposes.
You will be solely and exclusively responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided.. We hold no responsibility for the truthfulness of any data provided by you, as well as possible damages caused by inaccuracy of said data and/or it being outdated.
We process the personal data collected in strict accordance with the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Brazilian Law nº 13.709/18) and other applicable internacional laws, with legitimate and specific intent, including:
- Provide and manage our service provision;
- Improve, perfect and personalize our services;
- Process your registration;
- Fulfillment and Execution of contract;
- Verify your identity and ensure greater security during your experience with NITZAP;
- Exercise right of defense in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings;
- Fulfill authority, administrative or judicial decisions;
- Notify you about eventual alterations in our services;
- Process complaints, doubts and your requests;
- Conduct service satisfaction surveys;
- Selection processes;
- Analyze data in order to perfect the usability, experience and interactivity of our website;
- Make offers and/or provide more assertive recommendations to your necessities or interests, including through marketing campaigns or simulations performed;
- Conduct communication and marketing of relationship surveys, to improve our services;
- Conduct registration maintenance and updating;
- Support and promote our activities.
We will only process personal data essential for the fulfillment of our services.
In case you want to know more about how your personal data will be processed by us based on the purposes described in this item, contact us through the email email@example.com.
We can share your information with:
- Service providers, suppliers, subcontractors and/or commercial partners for the perfect execution of our services. For example, professional consultants, data analysis suppliers, IT consultants in charge of tests and developments in our technology sales systems;
- Companies responsible for detecting, preventing or addressing illegal or suspicious activities, technical or safety problems, according to measures required or permitted by law;
- Publicity and Marketing companies, to select and run relevant advertisements to you, as authorized;
- Fiscal, judicial or administrative authorities in order to comply with current legislation and/or orders/determinations presented by them.
We do not authorize said companies to use or divulge your personal data, unless with the specific purpose of providing the services hired by us (which include maintenance and improvement of our services).
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER TO OUTSIDE OF BRAZIL
Your information can be processed in servers located outside of Brazil, such as Amazon Web Services (cloud storage), and between servers of the platforms used by our commercial team, like Salesforce, for example.
As soon as we collect your information, we will use rigid processes and the best safety and technological resources to seek to protect your personal data against losses, thefts and non-authorized access, usage and alterations, such as data cryptography, data access control, usage of firewalls and Secure Socket Layers ("SSL"). However, despite our continuous efforts, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee 100% of said protection.
HOW LONG WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT?
Your personal data will be kept by us, according to current legislation, for the period needed to satisfy the purposes to which they were collected, as described in this policy, or in order to fulfill the legal requirements applicable.
From the moment the intent for which the data was collected is attained or in case the personal data are no more needed to reach said motive, they will be deleted within the scope and technical limits of the activities, being the conservation authorized in situations fixed by current legislation. Your personal data will also be excluded by decision of competent authorities.
You can obtain further information about retention of your personal data through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as require your exclusion at any given time.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS AS THE HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA?
You can contact us, at any given time, in order to:
- Confirm the existence of your personal data processing;
- Obtain information about how to access your personal data;
- Correct or require the correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information (just like you provided the data, you are able to correct or update it).
- Obtain information about anonymity, blocking or deleting unnecessary, excessive or data processed nonconforming to the LGPD;
- Obtain information about portability of your personal data to other service providers, with express requirement;
- Request deletion of your consented processed personal data, except in cases of legal guard or other reasons expressed by law;
- Obtain information about public and private entities with which we share your data;
- Obtain information about the possibility of nonconsenting, as well as being informed about its consequences, in case of denial;
- Withdraw the consent to process your personal data, except in cases provided by current legislation;
- Other rights of the personal data holder, according to current legislation.
To exert any of the rights expressed above, as well as determine your preferences on the processing and usage we make of some of your personal data, you can contact us on the email address email@example.com.
For safety reasons, we can only meet your requests if we are sure about your identity. That being said, we may solicit additional data or information to confirm the identity and authenticity of the requester.
Cookies are mechanisms with which websites store in your browser, while you use the internet, information that assist and personalize your access.
To improve your experience, provide and better our services aiming for greater safety while browsing, using and interacting, our website uses the following cookies:
These cookies are indispensable for the website to run and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are generally defined solely in response to actions taken by you, like defining your privacy preferences, logging in or filling forms. If wanted, you may set your browser to block or alert you about them, however some parts of the website may not function properly.
Provide information about how our website is being used so we can improve the user experience. The data captured is aggregated and anonymized.
Provide information about the user's interaction with the contents of our website, assisting in better understanding the efficacy of our email and website contents.
Cookies in Rating
Those in the process of rating, along with the individual cookie suppliers.
To deactivate cookies on your browser, follow the instructions usually located on "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" menus in your browser. Remember, though, that some resources and services of our website may be compromised or limited.
WHAT ARE MY MARKETING RELATED CHOICES?
You may approve that we use your personal data to promote our solutions or services through verifying boxes located on the registration forms.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive said communication, you may cancel your subscription to receiving marketing related messages at any given time, following instructions provided in the messages.
To cancel the subscription to marketing messages sent by any means, including third party's social media, you may opt out at any moment, canceling your subscription, through the links available in our messages.
Please note that, even when canceling your subscription to our marketing messages, you will still receive important administrative messages, related to the activity in our solutions.
DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY?
We will apply every effort possible to answer all questions you may have about the way we process your personal data. However, if there is still any unresolved doubt, you have the right to seek the competent data protection authorities.
The present Policy may be altered at any given moment and, using our services after such alteration constitutes, to the limits imposed by law, a consent to the altered Policy.